Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

trade areas "finished" before all records are read

selindaqiu
Meteoroide

Hi -- I'm trying to add trade areas to a database of ~30K locations. It was working on bigger files, but now my workflow keeps "finishing" when only about half the records have had trade areas added to it. I've tried a couple different sample sizes, thinking it was an issue with CPU/memory, but no matter how big the input is (100, 1000, 10000 records) it always finishes running at the halfway point. Any ideas? 

3 RESPUESTAS 3
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Curiosity:  check to see that the points app have data.  If an invalid point is encountered, I wonder if that could cause Alteryx to stop. 

cheers,

mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
selindaqiu
Meteoroide

Hi Mark -- I checked; I cleaned out any missing data points before running this portion of the workflow. Still having the issue, but thank you for the suggestion!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

If the process always stops ion the same record I would omit that record and see what happens.  It seems like a data issue.  You could make sure that ANP is off, but zeroing on the record I think it's going to help figure this out.  

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Etiquetas