Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

results window not displaying data anymore

spetkae09
8 - Asteroid

i am not sure what happened but i used to be able to click on the green arrow to preview my results.  now this has stopped working. every time i  click the green arrow leaving the module to preview results it says no data available press control R to run the workflow. i am using 10.6. This must be an option or setting i can change. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

22 REPLIES 22
natalie881226
7 - Meteor

I got mine worked out. 

My situation was, I had a analytic app and then saved as a yxmd. But I wasn't aware that the workflow type was still an Analytic App. So first, make sure your are running a standard Workflow.

natalie881226_0-1684939706606.png

Then, make sure your Runtime setting looks like this. I used to have Disable All Browse Tools and Disable All Tools that Write Output checked. But after I changed to the following options, it works well.

natalie881226_1-1684939735262.png

Laney
7 - Meteor

Thanks for the simplest response. Everything was working and then results disappeared.

naveenu
6 - Meteoroid

Yes this worked. Whenever you face this issue, just override to any memory limit and the results are displayed on output Anchor ( green ).

But the strange part is on other's system it works even without enabling 'Override' feature.

-Naveen Kumar

Labels