Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

results window not displaying data anymore

spetkae09
8 - Asteroid

i am not sure what happened but i used to be able to click on the green arrow to preview my results.  now this has stopped working. every time i  click the green arrow leaving the module to preview results it says no data available press control R to run the workflow. i am using 10.6. This must be an option or setting i can change. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

22 REPLIES 22
natalie881226
7 - Meteor

I got mine worked out. 

My situation was, I had a analytic app and then saved as a yxmd. But I wasn't aware that the workflow type was still an Analytic App. So first, make sure your are running a standard Workflow.

natalie881226_0-1684939706606.png

Then, make sure your Runtime setting looks like this. I used to have Disable All Browse Tools and Disable All Tools that Write Output checked. But after I changed to the following options, it works well.

natalie881226_1-1684939735262.png

Laney
7 - Meteor

Thanks for the simplest response. Everything was working and then results disappeared.

naveenu
6 - Meteoroid

Yes this worked. Whenever you face this issue, just override to any memory limit and the results are displayed on output Anchor ( green ).

But the strange part is on other's system it works even without enabling 'Override' feature.

-Naveen Kumar

Labels