Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

predict winner in horse racing

kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

I need guidance in data labelling for predicting a winner in a horse race

and build an AI model

16 REPLIES 16
VianneyM
Alteryx
Alteryx

hi @kiranbabu,

If you are interested in knowing and learning more about prediction. I recommend you to have a look into these interactive lessons

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons/label-name/Predictive...

they cover fundamentals, data investigation concepts and techniques that you will need to apply to your data set before you could predict a winner

I hope it helps 

Best,

Vianney

Best,
Vianney
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @kiranbabu 

Could you please describe about the columns used in excel file.

Sapna Gupta
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @kiranbabu 

Please find the attached solution and let me know your thoughts. The accuracy of the model is 94%.

Sapna Gupta
kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

After going through the file i will get back to you

kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

How do we i send the excell file you r asking for?.My mail id is kiranexcell@gmail.com and tel no 6305383500..india

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @kiranbabu 

Depending how sensitive the data is, you can attach excel files within this forum as a reply. Good alternatives are google/one drive with permissions to certain emails.

Bulien
kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

I have already posted Excell file in this community

Then 

some one asked me the following.

"Could you please describe about the columns used in excel file".

How do i reply to that specific person.And also what were the columns that need to be described from my end?

kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

what columns you want to know from me?

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @kiranbabu 

Actually I was asking about field description in your excel file. Like there is AGE i.e Age , so this is understood but there are some columns in the data on which the accuracy depends like PRVWT , PRSTWT , DIFWT , PM, FR , DRT etc. , these columns are not clear . So could you please just please describe about these fields . Here itself you can write and send.

Sapna Gupta
Labels