Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

how to generate all the result into one single excel file?

ASHccccc
6 - Meteoroid

i wrote a flow for my team these days,  Alteryx will read a single  report and there are  4 data flows worked at the meanwhile and generate the results accordingly, but  how could I output these results to a single excel as well? I want them to output in one excel file but in different sheet, how to do that???pls helppppp~~~~

ASHccccc_0-1658367377090.png

5 REPLIES 5
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@ASHccccc 
You can use the option in Output Data tool as below.
Create  field and make a full path for each tab.

Capture1a.PNG

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@ASHccccc As @Qiu mentioned union all your result and create a sheet name field using the formula tool  and update your output data with the below configuration Attaching a sample workflow for your reference

binuacs_0-1658382479859.png

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@ASHccccc, if you have the same schema for all the outputs then you can union the data and use the output tool and the field name on which you want to group data and display it in a separate tab. Please refer to the screenshot below for configuration.

grazitti_sapna_0-1658383467120.png

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
ASHccccc
6 - Meteoroid

hi @grazitti_sapna thx for your response, but sorry that their schema are totally different.... that's why I think union tool is not appropriate、、、、😣

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@ASHccccc, can you try something like this as you have a different schema each time.

grazitti_sapna_0-1658387171737.png

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
Labels