Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

email address

Scardax
7 - Meteor

Hello to all,

I would like to create a workflow that generate an email with all the email addresses that they are inside the table. The table is generated with a join in the early stage of the workflow (as it shows the imagine in attachment).

Seems I lost this information (email address column) when I am passing throw the other steps (basic table tool and the horizontal layout tool).

Any suggestion how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @Scardax 

On the table tool, put the email field inside of the group by. Do the same for the layout tool:

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1668513348678.png

Scardax
7 - Meteor

Thank you very much Felipe, now I'm able to see the email address, however now I have got a different problem.

When I run the workflow, I have multiple emails in my mailbox, as I have 340 records in the table and the system group by the email address (so more than 120 emails at last).

Is it a way to have only 1 email with all the email address in TO?

Thank you in advance.

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @Scardax 

To send the email to multiple recipients, you must keep the email field like this:

baik@test.com.br;john@test.com

Take a look at the attached workflow, you can achieve this with the summarize tool.

PS: test it a lot before sending, you will not be able to cancel after it 😅

Labels