Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

What are the benefits of AI Intelligence Suite over R predictive tools

Hagar-Usama
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

My curiosity drives me to ask a question regarding the benefits of an AI intelligence suite over predictive tools. I mean why should someone purchase a full package when free (included with Alteryx Designer) predictive tools are available? I believe there must be a compelling reason for doing so.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

The main draw to them is for people who don’t build predictive models regularly so they need help building from start to finish. But in reality I think the Computer Vision tools are the main reason people want Intelligence Suite. It also includes the Text Mining tools!

sparksun
11 - Bolide

I think Assisted Modeling is one of the most attractive tools for machine learning beginners besides Computer Vision and Text Mining.

simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

@Hagar-UsamaAI Intelligence suite offers a lot more than Predictive Tools. There are 3 new categories of tools :
-Machine Learning

-Computer Vision (for images/pdf... you can extract text from an image or process image recognition, read barcode, etc..)

-Text mining (with features such as Sentiment Analysis)

Most of it can be done in Python or R otherwise. I don't think you pay for the feature but for the integration and the easiness.

However, if you think the price is not legitimate (well, Orange Data Mining do something like that based on Python for free), you can still add your vote for :
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Ideas/Intelligence-suite-should-be-incorpo...

Best regards,

Simon

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@simonaubert_bd 
Thank you for the deep insight.
I learned much. 😁

Rahulkumarrk
6 - Meteoroid
  • There are several benefits of using AI Intelligence Suite over R predictive tools. AI Intelligence Suite offers a lot more than Predictive Tools. It has three new categories of tools: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Text Mining. These tools can help you build predictive models from start to finish, extract text from an image or process image recognition, read barcode, and perform sentiment analysis.
Labels