Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Urgent! Alteryx incorrectly truncate data!

diabolic
7 - Meteor

After I creating a complex report layout and output it to excel format, I get below warnings from Render tool:

Warning: Render (391): The current page layout will cause some data to be incorrectly truncated. You may consider modifying how the data is laid out.

When I open the output file, I find that Alteryx randomly truncate my table columns' names and values as shown below (I have mask the wrong texts and values with red color texts):

helpme.jpgI do not do any manually settings on "Table" tool of Reporting tool set. I have checked that all data are correct before using layout tools.

I really have no idea to solve this problem. Please help me! Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
diabolic
7 - Meteor

Well, I just change Render -> Report Style -> Pager Size: Custom Size -> Size(in.): large number * large number, then the issue solved.

chrisha
11 - Bolide

This indeed fixes the problem, but is a terrible solution. Is there a fix somewhere on the horizon that the page size doesn't change the data? @TashaA

frankielaporte
5 - Atom

I'm not following how you fixed this. Can you please post a screenshot of where this option (pagesize)? is? Thank you.

Labels