Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Unable to query the newly created table in oracle using Alteryx

Sarav_93
6 - Meteoroid

I have a question here, regarding creating a new table in oracle using Alteryx. I am able to create a table in oracle through Alteryx. I tried to query the table in oracle, I got an error "table or view doesn't exist". But  I'm able to see the table and data in connection tree. Anyone have encountered any issue like this??? or if you know the step/solutions please let me know.

2 REPLIES 2
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Sarav_93 
I may not be the best help on this one, my apologies, i have not faced the exact issue you are describing. I was, however, able to give the Community a search for you, and found the following resource which may be useful:
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Receive-error-quot-ORA-00942-table-...

It appears that a quote identifier may be the issue here, can you ensure that the connection is configured to "both read and write 'Quoted'."? 

Hope this helps,

Owen

Bulien
Pawel_Paleczny
9 - Comet

Hello Sarav_93,

Please check carefully the connection tree and name of the table, it might be spelling issue.

Labels