Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Unable to Choose File Type After App is Run

Prometheus
12 - Quasar

One of our departments uses an app that, after it's run, gives the user the option to choose the output file format using a drop down menu -- pdf, docx, xlsx, html, zip. However, one of our users is unable to see the drop down, and has used both Chrome and IE to run the app from the Gallery. When they run it, they receive this message: {"data":null,"exceptionName":NotFoundException","innerExceptionMessage":"","message":"Object not found."}. Everyone on my team can see the drop down, as well as everyone on our user's team, except for that one user. I thought maybe it was a cache issue, but as I stated above, the user tried it in both Chrome and IE. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Hannah_Lissaman
11 - Bolide

Hi @Prometheus 

This looks like an issue with the user's permissions or other server configuration settings, rather than with your app.

I would recommend contacting Alteryx support, and maybe also reposting this on the Server Discussions forum where the community will be better equipped to help.

Labels