Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Twitter Search Tool

mridulasori1
7 - Meteor

alteryx error.pngHi ,

I am trying to use this twitter search tool from alteryx and getting this error. Has anyone noticed it?

11 REPLIES 11
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@mridulasori1 I think that @apolly from Alteryx is investigating it in response to this question.

mridulasori1
7 - Meteor

Thanks for letting me know

mridulasori1
7 - Meteor

@APolly have you got any information on below issue?

mridulasori1
7 - Meteor

@Apolly, have you got any information on below issue?

apolly
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi, I spoke with development team on this issue and we believe there have been changes made to the twitter API. We require production credentials to reproduce and begin troubleshooting. I will reach out via private message and see if we are able to get these credentials from you. Currently, there is no timeline for a fix, but these are the first steps.

mridulasori1
7 - Meteor

Thanks Alex and Denise from Alteryx for investigating this issue and finding the problem. The issue was related to alteryx version. Twitter search tool does not work on 10.1 but on 10.6 and higher.

Thanks you again !

Mridula

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Is there any update on the Twitter Macro update with the new Twitter API? @apolly I am using the 2.0.1 Version of the Twitter Macro and I have tried Alteryx 11.0 and 10.5.

Twitter Error LogTwitter Error Log

mridulasori1
7 - Meteor

I have similar issue, I had an old macro working with Twitter API on Alteryx 10.6 but now I get this error message saying , twitter search tool is deprecated. Does anyone know the correct version compatible with alteryx 11.0?

mridulasori1
7 - Meteor

I am getting below error with twitter search tool. any ideas anyone ? unknown variable Tweet.id

pic.png

Labels