Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Trying to install the Salesforce Input tool to Designer

reyres
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I have downloaded the Salesforce input tool .yxi file (version 3.1.0) and am now trying to install in into Alteryx. When I double click on teh .yxi file it opens a window which has an "install" button. I clikced the button and the window disappeared. Nothing else happened so I assumed it had done its stuff but the tool does not appear in Alteryx desinger. I have tried re-starting Alteryx but that hasn't resolved the problem.

I am running Alteryx desinger version 2020.1.1, non-admin version. I have previously installed the Salesforce ouput tool with no problems. Can anyone suggest where I might be going wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
MarkelioH
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @reyres ,

I would recommend to download and install the latest version of Salesforce Input tool ( v4.1.0).

You can find the Salesforce Input tool here: https://gallery.alteryx.com/ 

After downloading the SalesforceInput_v4.1.0.yxi packaged tool, you can install it in the Alteryx Designer. 

Markelio Hoxhallari

Team Lead, Customer Support Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.

reyres
7 - Meteor

Thanks, that is really helpful. I thought I had chosen the latest version but clearly hadn't! My bad.

Labels