Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Tools Not Installing with Latest Release of Alteryx Designer

mkeiffer
8 - Asteroid

I have encountered an issue with the download and install of latest version of Designer (2021.2).  For some reason, it appears that not all of the predictive tools install correctly.  Several tools appear to be missing under the Text Mining tab.  

I went back to the previous version of Alteryx and did not have the same issue.  Also, it appears, on my computer at least, the latest version of Alteryx tends to install much faster, but maybe it is because it is not installing everything properly?

Has anyone has had this issue and does anyone know if a fix has been put out for it yet?

Thanks in advance!

10 REPLIES 10
PaulTa
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You can check the Release note : https://help.alteryx.com/release-notes/designer/designer-20212-release-notes

for more info on what has changed and the different installer you will need to have a full Alteryx Designer!

Paul T.

Labels