Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
RÉSOLU

Tool "Oversample Field" - helptext

FredrikHogstrom
Météoroïde

Hello all,

I have a question about the help text for the Oversample Field tool. The third pararaph in the Configuration Properties section says:

The percentage of records that should have the desired value in the field of interest:

An integer value between 1 and 100. This value should not be less than the percentage that this level of the field of interest represents in the original data. For example, if 30% of the original data has the desired value for the field of interest, the value for this parameter should be set below 30%. [my underlining]

My question is: shouldn't the last underlined section be "above 30%"? Or am I missing something?

Best,

Fredrik

1 RÉPONSE 1
PaulaA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You are correct! I will update the Help page. Thanks for bringing that to our attention!

Étiquettes