Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Theme: Alteryx 2022.1 .1

MichaelThomsen94
6 - Meteoroid

Hey Community!

I recently downloaded the new version of Alteryx  2022.1.1, and the new theme seems very bright and not as dark as the previous. So my question is if there a way to change the overall theme as more toward 'Dark mode' rather then just editing the colors of the canvas?

4 REPLIES 4
Shifty
12 - Quasar

Unfortunately there is no dark mode and I am not aware of Alteryx developing dark mode but the more interest their is the more likelihood that they will look at it.  

Check out this thread to put your vote towards dark mode:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/DARK-MODE/td-p/938337

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Great answer @Shifty ! I agree @MichaelThomsen94 it is a tad brighter then I would want to. You can change the colour of the canvas in Options->user settings, I for instance have my canvas grey:

IraWatt_0-1653054901645.png

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I would also say a Alteryx community dark mode could be good

aoxomoxoa
7 - Meteor

for community, if using Chrome try Dark Reader ... all the usual risks apply with extensions of course.

Labels