Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLUCIONADO

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (32)

KSBurnett
Meteoroide

Error: Output Data (76): Internal Error - Deadlock detected (@1)

That error wouldn't fit in the subject

Just upgraded to 2022.1.1.25127 Alteryx Designer x64 and got a new computer.  Not sure which issue is causing me a problem.  Some of my workflows that produce one excel files with multiple tabs are giving me errors.  I am using a Block Until Done tool and that does not help.  

I have tried recreating my 

13 RESPOSTAS 13
costa90
Átomo

I have had the same error and resolved by shortening the file name (in my case the problem was the lenght of the tab name of an .xlsx file). Even if this specific error was not mentioned in the error message, i had problem in other applications due to filepath being too long (can happen with shared drive with multiple subfolders).

Hope this help!

PeteLacz
Asteroide

KS, I'm curious how you moved your BUD's to resolve this. I normally put one just before each output file step. Workflows that worked for me in 2021 are now causing me the same aforementioned error. 

"The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (32)"

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @PeteLacz 

Have you tried to use the block until done tool? 

Have you tried to enable/disable AMP Engine?

Make sure to drag the block until done tool onto the workflow first before dragging the output tools (create new workflow).

Hope this helps!

haphan_tran
Meteoro
Rótulos