Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

TS Model Factory (The tool 64 does not exist)

Rossetty
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, I'm new to Alteryx, can anyone help me how I can solve this problem?

It said:

An Origin Connection specified a tool that doesn't exist: The tool 64 does not exist.

11 REPLIES 11
Manoj_k
9 - Comet

Hi Rossetty, you have to download the R packages and tools form alteryx download section.

Rossetty
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, Manoj_K. I already installed other tools. But, when I run again, there 2 errors popped up. May I know how I solve this?

image.png

jdminton
12 - Quasar

It doesn't appear that your tool is configured correctly. It's hard to tell since I can't see the data going in, but you don't have any options on the "Grouping" field. You need at least one other field to select that option. The workflow attached has the data set the macro was built with. I would use that to help model your data to have the required elements. I hope that helps. Please let me know if there is something else occurring affter updating the data.

Rossetty
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, Jdminton. Thanks for the help that you offer, but I still get that error. Here's my workflow. Is there any suggestion on how I clear the error?

jdminton
12 - Quasar

@Rossetty for sharing packages, go to your Alteryx menu "Options" and select "export workflow and save. Then share that file. The zip file you shared doesn't contain any of the data I think you intended to share.

I can see from the select tool though that you don't have enough fields included to perform the analysis.

Rossetty
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, jdminton. I apologize for that. Thanks for telling for how to share the workflow. Here is my file.

jdminton
12 - Quasar

You're welcome @Rossetty . I'm not very familiar with this tool, but the problem you are running into is that you don't have enough fields. Go to your select tool and add additional columns. Once you do that, all of the text fields will be available for grouping. If you wanted to group on year, that would need to be converted to a text value before the TS Model Factory tool.

Snag_277c01b8.png

Snag_277dabdd.png

Also, I noted on the tool download page that there are a couple of code modifications for the R code in the macro. I didn't get any different results after changing so it's possible whatever was causing the issue in 2022 version was fixed for 2023 version of Alteryx. Hopefully my notes will help you get the results you're looking for, but it will definitely resolve the error.

Rossetty
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, jdminton. Thank you so much for helping me solve the error. I really appreciate it even though a warning came like this because of insufficient data. You help me a lot with Manoj_K. Thanks once again!

image.png

Rossetty
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, Manoj_K. Thank you so much for helping me solve the problem. I really appreciated it!

Labels