Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Start and end date with a pop up

Mina2021
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I am new to alteryx and I need to build a workflow in a way that  when I select any date range( Example- start date is 9/3/2002 and end date is 12/3/2002, start and end date should be inclusive then only shows data with selected date range and when I select the date range there should be a pop-up like " Data from 9/3/2002 to 12/3/2002"

I tried but unable to do. If someone could help me with the workflow would be appreciated.

I am attaching the data set.

6 REPLIES 6
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@Mina2021 
I can only do the filter.
Hope someone can tell use to do the pop up message.

Capture6.PNG

Mina2021
8 - Asteroid

Hi  ,

If you could attach the workflow, would be helpful.

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@Mina2021 

Here you go/

Mina2021
8 - Asteroid

Thank you. But probably I am using the older version thats y the workflow is not supporting in my system.

Mina2021
8 - Asteroid

Hi 

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @Mina2021 

It would be easier to help you if you attached the workflow that you've already created.  From there we can help you with any errors you may have.

As for the pop-up, there is no way that you have a pop-up message in an Alteryx app.  The only thing that comes close is the Error Interface tool, but this generates an actual error and will stop your workflow

Dan

Labels