Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Split Reporting Table to Multiple Slides w Title

MysticalAz
8 - Asteroid

Hi Community,

I have the attached sample data, workflow and expected results. 

I'm trying to group the table by Risk Domain and use that to split table into multiple slides. However, I can't get the title to be on each slide and I cannot figure out how to center the table to the middle of the page. 

Any idea how I can do this?

8 REPLIES 8
binuacs
20 - Arcturus
iamfainny
7 - Meteor

@MysticalAz did you ever get this to work?

KGT
8 - Asteroid

The missing piece was another layout tool that will define each slide (Vertical Orientation on each individual record). From there, centering the table on the slide might take a bit more effort though.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@iamfainny I initially uploaded wrong file @KGT mentioned that to me, thanks for that

image.png

iamfainny
7 - Meteor

@binuacs can you please include the data so I can run it? Thx

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@iamfainny @The input file you can download from the initial post by @MysticalAz 

iamfainny
7 - Meteor

Thanks, @binuacs but this doesn't seem to work. Is it working for you? Can you output it to PowerPoint? 

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@iamfainny yes here you go

Labels