Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Source and Target file out come

Arkouda
8 - Asteroid

Hi all

I have a attached a file that has a source(s) and outcome tab 

Once tab Source 1 is the original data that has a persons place in the Company, office and team

the second tabs is data we received to change the persons Company, office or team.

What I'm trying to do is replace the old alpha and numeric values with the updated tab to get the final outcome in the outcome tool. I have used the join tool and the find and replace but it's not replacing the new office, team company or adding the new persons (new 2 rows) 

23 REPLIES 23
Arkouda
8 - Asteroid

thank you for all your help - working like a charm

Arkouda
8 - Asteroid

Hi atcodedog05

I'm running into a issue as some items are not being replaced when I run the above workflow provided -, it worked for all others but there a few that are popping for instance 

see attached 

There is a colleague out of 1,000 of corrections applied that this one is not apply the replacement of Office, it is working for Team and Entity but not replacing office 

see attached

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Arkouda 

Can you please share input file, workflow and rowID where there is a mismatch i can help out. 

Arkouda
8 - Asteroid

Hi Atcodedog05

need to change some formulas you had given for My original colleague data 

My question, where did you set-up the conditional formals to allow say a secondary column that there is no formula for ? 

For instance below snap shot has Entity2, but I only have columns Entity

I'm trying to do the same for Career Level and the formula will not work as it says the  Formula (87) Parse Error at char(13): Unknown variable "Career Level 2" (Expression #2)

Arkouda_0-1602733475985.png

Arkouda_1-1602733615000.png

Labels