Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Sharepoint connector

Nishit_singh
5 - Atom
Hello everyone , I was trying to use Sharepoint connectors in my workflow , but getting this error "Can't find plugin "sdkEngineplugin.dll" error" ,please help with this (As per Alteryx Community, they have mentioned to use Data connection manager for sdk allow access mode, but I don't have that DCM tab visible in User settings) 
1 REPLY 1
Raj
16 - Nebula

The error "Can't find plugin "sdkEngineplugin.dll" error" usually occurs when Alteryx is unable to find the SDK Engine Plugin, which is required for connecting to SharePoint. To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Verify that you have the correct version of Alteryx Designer installed. The SharePoint Connector requires Alteryx Designer version 2020.3 or later.

2. Check the Alteryx installation directory for the "sdkEnginePlugin.dll" file. If the file is missing, you can download and install the latest version of Alteryx Designer from the Alteryx website.

3. If you still cannot find the "sdkEnginePlugin.dll" file, try repairing your Alteryx installation. To do this, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, right-click on Alteryx Designer, and select Repair.

4. If the repair option is not available, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Alteryx Designer.

5. If you still have trouble resolving the issue, you can try reaching out to Alteryx Support for further assistance.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels