Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Sharepoint Connector issue

I've updated my alteryx app to the latest version, upon opening a workflow the sharepoint connector has error.

"Version 3.8 was not found in our alteryx distribution. Please select another version. Internal error - Deadlock detected"

4 RÉPONSES 4
SPetrie
Pulsar

Older versions of the connector only support up to 2023.2. Did you update your SharePoint tool to the newest version as well? You may need to remove and re-add the tool if it still doesnt work after updating.

sp.PNG

yes, i downloaded the new version (SharePoint_py3.10_v2.6.0)  of the connector. will try to remove and add it. Thank you

We are experiencing the same issue even thought both the tool and designer are on 2024.1.1.49 Patch: 1.  Did removing it and downloading it again work?  Thank you.

David07
Atome

We're experiencing the exact same issue with the PowerBI Output connector. Have you found a solution? Thanks for sharing!

Sondage
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Étiquettes