Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SharePoint starts and stops working

alexg1
8 - Asteroid

So I'm at my wit's end. The SharePoint connections in my workflow stopped working last Monday. I assumed it might have had something to do with the documents being moved on the site, so I tried to fix the connection URL and add new pages to sync to OneDrive. It didn't work, so I thought it might have something to do with a .NET update and tried to reach out to our IT.

The connections started working again on Thursday or Friday, so I thought maybe there had been some software update that needed a restart on my machine.

The following Monday, the connections stopped working again. To my knowledge, no one else in my organization has had this issue. Can anyone shed any light on what might be happening?

The exact error was a file not found error, as depicted here:

alexg1_0-1615324804651.png

4 REPLIES 4
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Is it possible that there were some network connectivity issues? It is possible that maybe a VPN you are using was having intermittent problems and therefore wasn't establishing the connection to the file properly. If this issue continues to persist I would recommend sending an email to support@alteryx.com to try and capture some additional information to find the root cause. 

raychase
11 - Bolide

Make sure your WebClient service is running in Windows.  It's advisable to set it to automatic startup.

alexg1
8 - Asteroid

It appears to be running. Under the Windows Services menu, right?

alexg1
8 - Asteroid

Labels