Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

SharePoint Output Tool Error - Invalid Yes/No value

ImMoinak94
8 - Asteroid

I am trying to export my data to SharePoint using the SharePoint output tool. All the fields that are in SharePoint are also available in my export list in Alteryx which is to be uploaded in SharePoint. Surprisingly, there are no Yes/No field in either my SharePoint or my Alteryx export. Even then I get this error "Invalid Yes/No value A Yes/No field contains invalid data. It should be either 1 or 0. Check the value and try again"

SP_OutputTool.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Sntrada
11 - Bolide

Hello @ImMoinak94,

This is strange. Can you verify that you do not have yes/no fields in your data? On Alteryx of Boolean (Bool) would be considered yes/no. You can confirm this in your metadata. 

I attached screenshots on how to verify this on sharepoint...if you need them. 

If you have a yes/no field, then click on the column name to change the data type. If you have to do this I'll recommend making a copy of your list and testing it first to make sure you don't get any data loss or conversion error. 

Labels