Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Sending single email by formatting the table..

hayley93
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, 

I managed to make a table like below in Alteryx and need to send an email for the very last step.

Ref No.DepartmentStatusCount
000001HRApproved5
000001HRRejected2
000002MarketingApproved3

But,if I send an email like the above, HR will get twice for the approved and rejected.

I want to work on in this way that HR can get one email including the ref no. , count and two different types of status. 

Does anyone know how to group the same Ref No. & Department, but still show different status types & count? 

Please help!!

Thank you in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @hayley93 I mocked up a workflow let me know what you think?

hayley93
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Joseph! 

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please help if it can be grouped by the same Ref Number & department?

I want to send single email for the same Ref No. & department, but includes different count & status type....

Hope it makes sense! 

JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @hayley93 I edited my workflow with two methods on how I would approach this. In the attached example you will need to fill out the details for your SMTP and email recipients. Let me know if you have more questions.

hayley93
6 - Meteoroid

It worked! Thanks for your help!

Labels