Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Sending XML messages to SOAP API with Alteryx

LiamAlker
5 - Atom

Hello!

I am working on a project whereby we convert client data into a format that is valid to upload into a different system

At the moment, we are outputting these files to multiple .csv files and uploading them through a UI but would like to use the API functionality available in our internal system to upload data automatically with Alteryx.

After a bit of research it seems like this is a bit of a grey area - so my question is whether it is possible to send XML data to a SOAP API endpoint?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
apathetichell
19 - Altair

I think you are looking to send a soap payload via alteryx? Yes. you can do that. You will have to build it or hire a consultant. Your question as phrased reads like can you send xml data in a soap payload - that's weird. A soap payload is in XML.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels