Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Sending Info or Details in the Email

KamenRider
ボリード

Hi and Good day,

I have an excel file where instead of manually getting the screenshot of the details, I would like to automate it by sending it to the email. I am not referring to the file but the table itself. I hope this is doable. Let us say the name of the excel file is MyTransactions.xlsx and below is the content of the email I would like to send. I hope we could extract the table and paste it on the email.

Below is the report of transactions for your reference.

transactions.PNG

Thanks,

Manager

Hoping to get an ideas on how to do this. Thanks,

Kamen 

6件の返信6
usmanbashir
ボリード

@KamenRider - My initial thoughts are to use the reporting tools to replicate that table, generate every section and send in email. 

KamenRider
ボリード

HI @usmanbashir 

Thanks for the response. Can you provide me an example/workflow. My problem is that this data may increase by dates per branch. Can you do it without encountering error when the data increase?

Looking forward for your response.

Kamen

usmanbashir
ボリード

Can you attach that dataset?

KamenRider
ボリード

@usmanbashir 

Here's the attachment. Please be reminded that dataset changes every week. You may find new dates while some are remove. I hope the workflow you will be creating can do that.

Thanks and looking forward,

Kamen

KamenRider
ボリード

Hi @usmanbashir , can you help me on this? Anyone please.

Kamen

usmanbashir
ボリード

@KamenRider - I found this article which I think will help you achieve your desired output. Hope this helps!

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Engine-Works/How-to-Create-Merged-Cells-in-Reports-Part-1/ba-p/9746...

ラベル