Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Score: There are factor variables in the model that are not present in the data to be scor

StephenMack
10 - Fireball

I'm making a simple neural network, it has 60 input variables, and 1 training variable. I manually scored about 20-30 rows to create a training data set, the rest is left for the neural network to handle.

so training table headers looks like

Score,var1,var2,var3....var60

and my table to be scored headers looks like

var1,var2,var3...var60

But when I get to the score tool I get the error "Score: There are factor variables in the model that are not present in the data to be scored"

I thought maybe the header names are slightly different, but when I transpose and join the training table and data table the join finds all header names are the same.

Does anyone have any more information on what that error means? I can't find anything, thanks!

1 REPLY 1
StephenMack
10 - Fireball

Ugh never mind, a tool halfway through was turning my doubles back into strings. 

You spend an hour on this problem, and 45 seconds after deciding to ask the forum you find it...

Labels