Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
RÉSOLU

Scheduler license

shaikelias9
Atome

Hi ,

We recently accquired Alteryx designer license. Can I schedule jobs with this ? Or do i need to get different license with scheduler or admin access ? 

I don't have admin rights on this machine, Do I need admin rights to do a controller setup ? If there is a workaround please let me know.

Thanks,

3 RÉPONSES 3
andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi,

It does require a separate license for scheduler. It is included in the server license. For desktop you have to purchase it in addition to the designer license.

Its currently $6,500. http://www.alteryx.com/products/pricing 

Regards,

Andrew

dataMack
Quasar

Scheduler for desktop (called "Desktop Automation") is a seperate purchase, but you will require admin rights to your machine in order to use it.

Mahadeva
Astéroïde

@dataMack 

Hi Mack, does Alteryx still provide Alteryx Desktop Automation license separately to schedule workflows using the Alteryx Designer inbuilt scheduler option or are there any changes in the Alteryx licenses currently available.

Or is Alteryx Server license mandatory now to use the Alteryx Designer inbuilt scheduler option ?

Thanks in advance.

Étiquettes