Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SAP Table for Vendor Payments

mkeiffer
9 - Comet

Hello Alteryx Community!

I am having some issues with a client that has a very large BSEG table.  I am trying to isolate payments that have been made to vendors only, and I was wondering what other tables could I use in SAP to identify only payments that were made and processed to different vendors.  

I thought the BSEG/BKPF tables in SAP would be the best way to go, but it is taking well over 24 hours to run queries directly against the BSEG/BKPF tables, and the query is getting cancelled.  

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated (as well as any sample workflows!)

Thanks in advance,

Mike

1 REPLY 1
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @mkeiffer 

Thanks for posting to the Community!
I see that your post has sat without any replies and wanted to see if you were still working towards a solution.

If you were able to resolve this, please post back with your solution! If you are still having some trouble with your process, can you provide a sample dataset and a copy of your workflow so that the Community can try to troubleshoot further!

Thanks,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
Labels