Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Run Multiple workflows in sequence

kal-tech
6 - Meteoroid

I have several workflows saved in my c:/alteryx drive say workflow#1-workflow#5. How can I run these workflows one after another using Alteryx designer? There are no dependencies among workflow#1- workflow#4.But Workflow #5 can only start when workflow#1-workflow#4 completed successfully.

Any suggestions.

7 REPLIES 7
Claje
14 - Magnetar

Hi,

Have you taken a look at Chained Analytic Applications?

I think this will get you where you need to go.

Another option would be the CReW Macros, which has a tool called the "List Runner".  You could set it up to run all five in order.

kal-tech
6 - Meteoroid

Claje

I used combination of LIST RUNNER and  CONDITIONAL RUNNER to resolve the issue. Thanks your very much for your help.

Saipriya
5 - Atom

Could you please chare how to resolve using List and Conditional Runner

carl_steinhilber
8 - Asteroid

Is there a way to use these macros to run the SAME workflow multiple times with either different User variables or inputs?

I'd like to be able to set up something like List Runner but pass in a date, say, that will be used as a variable in the workflow as it runs.

Srinithi99
5 - Atom

Hi,

Is there any other way to run multiple workflows in sequence apart from using list runner.

NancyS
8 - Asteroid

Hey @carl_steinhilber I'm working on implementing similar purpose. To run the same workflow with different input parameters and execute these workflows entered in an excel/csv file, one row at a time, until the workflows in the entire list are executed. 

Have you found a work around for this?

Looking forward to your reply!

Nancy 

Himanshu7781
5 - Atom

Hi @NancyS,

Did you find a way to implement similar purpose. To run the same workflow with different input parameters and execute these workflows entered in an excel/csv file, one row at a time, until the workflows in the entire list are executed. 

Please let me know.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Labels