Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Reporting Tool

CloudDuck
7 - Meteor

Hello,

I'm working with a few reporting tools to organize my output in a specific format. I have a sample table with two columns that need to be summarized as shown in the tool. Additionally, I need to calculate the difference between the two columns using a second input, ensuring that the final check equals zero. My challenge lies in displaying all the data while adjusting the positions of the table. I'll provide an example of the needed output format.

Thank you very much!

4 REPLIES 4
shancmiralles
10 - Fireball

hi.. just to clarify..  what is your output file format? are you just sending this via email or you need this in an excel file? 

CloudDuck
7 - Meteor

I apologize for not mentioning; yes,  the output as an Excel file similar to the "Needed Output.xlsx."

Yoshiro_Fujimori
15 - Aurora

Hi @CloudDuck ,

To specify the exact cell position of output table in Excel sheet, you would need to deal with Blob tools.

If you go this way, this page Formatting data into a excel file may be of some help.

But if you can relax the requirement to simply combine the detail rows and the summary row with additional check result,

the below table might also serve your purpose.

Output Image

OutputTable.png

Workflow

Workflow.png

I hope this helps. Good luck.

CloudDuck
7 - Meteor

Thank you very much !!!

Labels