Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
解決済み

Relative File Paths in Output Tool

wdula
メテオール

Can you use relative file paths in the Output tool? For example, I usually have a workflow folder and an outputs folder in my projects; could I use "../Outputs/output.file" instead of "FullPathToProject/Outputs/output.file?"

Thanks in advance!

5件の返信5
griffinwelsh
ボリード

Yes you can use relative paths on outputs. It will output to the location of the workflow as the basepath or to a temporary folder if you are on the server.

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@wdula 

I also use the constant "Engine.WorkflowDirectory".

Constant.png

Yoshiro_Fujimori
オーロラ

@wdula ,

You can also manage the file paths between Absolute and Relative by Options > Advanced Options > Workflow Dependencies menu.

Please check the manual;

https://help.alteryx.com/current/en/designer/workflows/workflow-dependencies.html#idp312339

I hope this helps.

Bren_Spill
クエーサー

@wdula - the relative path you used in you example would work. This Knowledge Base article discusses Alteryx file paths in depth and is a great resource to refer to.

File Paths and Alteryx

wdula
メテオール

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

ラベル