Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Regarding Table tool

nazuk
8 - Asteroid

Hello All,

Hope you all are doing good and safe!

I am stuck in a requirement of my report where i have to highlight the values group by name where value is same.

I have attached the output

Also i have one more doubt as how i can change the render output location.

Also is there a way, that i store a directory location in a particular variable and i just pass that variable whenever i have to store some file at that file location??

1 REPLY 1
RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @nazuk ,

if I have understood correctly, you want to set a specific color, if a specific column in more than one row within a group has the same value, thereby a group is defined by a second field. I think, there is no option in the Table tool to achieve this, but you could create an additional column (has to be excluded from output) and assign a flag to the respective rows (i.e. identical values) and use a condition to set color (Column Rules - Apply when ...).

I think there is no option to change directory in the Render tool like in the Output Data tool (Take File/Table Name from Field). Convrting the "output part" of your workflow to a macro could be an option.

I hope this helps a bit.

Best,

Roland

Labels