Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLUCIONADO

Recognize and Fill-In Multiple Ranges Off of List & Perform Lookup

JAB95
Meteoro

I need to create an Alteryx workflow which does the following:

Objective: create an Excel friendly file that clearly lists each individual Valid OU by Office Code. 

Problem: the Valid OUs are listed in a range and not by each individual OU code.

Starting with the Excel file titled Example - OU, on the tab Office OU Matrix, I'll need to pull in the missing Valid OUs from the listed ranges in cells B2-B4.

The missing Valid OUs are found in order on the List of OUs tab in cells A1-A737.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

6 RESPOSTAS 6

Hi @JAB95 

I tweaked your Text a column a bit to list the valid OUs. I'm not sure though what should happen next. Please see attached. Cheers!

christine_assaad_0-1608142657616.png

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@JAB95 

This is a really interesting one. Can I submit it for weekly challenge?

It is a bit similar with #245, but some how different.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Challenge-245-Zip-It-Real-Good/td-p/676980

1217-jbarcola.PNG

JAB95
Meteoro

Hi Qiu,

Thanks for the reply and example.

Feel free to submit for weekly challenge.

Jeremy

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@JAB95 
Thank you for the permission.

And much appreciate if you would mark my answer as accept if you fnd it usefull.

JAB95
Meteoro

Hi Qiu,

I'm running into capacity issues with the workflow that you kindly provided. 

I'll attach an example file roughly the same size of the one I need to run through the workflow.

Any suggestions on how to handle this would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Jeremy

Hi @JAB95 
This topic becomes weekly challenge in Japanese version. How about this work flow?

キャプチャ.JPG

Rótulos