Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

RATINGS CUSTOMEIZATION

Vighnesh_Ivaturi
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone,

I need help modifying the yearly ratings given by customers. I have the data with emails and their corresponding ratings in the year. I need a scale (-1,0,1) from the change in ratings that happened for a particular email from year to year. Suppose one customer email has given a rating of 10 in 2018 and no rating in 2019 but given a rating of 8 in 2020. Then for that particular case, it should be assigned as -1 and 1 if increase in rating. If the rating is the same over the years then 0. Can someone help me with this.? Attaching the sample data for your reference. Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Raj
16 - Nebula

Sol

Vighnesh_Ivaturi
7 - Meteor

Hi Raj,

Thanks for the solution. But in this workflow, if any customer has given a rating thrice then that case is getting ignored. Suppose any customer has given a rating of 7 in 2018 and 3 in 2020 and 5 in 2021. then for the same customer, I need -1 from 2020 and -1 from 2021. 

Raj
16 - Nebula

Raj_0-1680183990713.png

Something like this were i can fill the null values

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels