Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Question about Alteryx report - table of content

Not sure if this is the right forum. I created a pdf report in Alteyrx. I have bunch of tables within that report. I want to create an anchor tag to jump to that section. For e.g. I can have a table of content that says Contacts. Within contacts I have customer name. Apple, Facebook etc. Once I click on Apple then I should jump to a section/another table within same pdf with more details contact details about Apple. I don't want to create an external link. I see a lot of discussion around that. I just want an anchor tag to move from one table to another within a same pdf. Is it possible? I hope I am clear with the requirement. I can send some screenshot if need be. 

3 ANTWORTEN 3
Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

I have not seen that created within the PDF that Alteryx produces. Not to say I know every single thing about the tool, just that I haven't seen that before. 

@devendersinghca83 ,

I agree with @Watermark .

Alteryx is very good at data prep and analysis, but not so much about data visualization.

So if I need to make a interactive dashboard, I would use BI tool such as Tableau and let Alteryx work on data preparation side.

I  already have a Tableau dashboard build for that. Its just user wants a copy of the report in pdf. Anchor tags wasn't the part of requirement. I was just playing around with it and I thought Alteryx has that feature. But I guess they don't. 

Umfrage
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Beschriftungen