Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Precision and recall curves, and ROC curve not displaying

Rhys_Cooper
8 - Asteroid

Hello

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions to why the precision and recall curves, and ROC curve not displaying in the R anchor of the cross validation tool? see the below screenshots. The lift and gain plots are successfully displaying.

Capture.JPG

empty output 1.JPG

empty output 2.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
aatalai
14 - Magnetar

It's to do with the low AUC scores which makes it hard to plot (I think), given the high F1 score you have a great model

AUC.PNG

aatalai
14 - Magnetar

Dropped a few predictor variables and got a graph

Pand R.PNG

Rhys_Cooper
8 - Asteroid

I did think it was strange that the average AUC was so low given how hight he accuracy and F1 scores are. usually this can happen when the dataset is unbalanced with the target classes which isnt the case here. Interestingly I tried the model comparisont tool and it outputed the required plots and congruent AUC score.

Rhys_Cooper
8 - Asteroid

Oh wow look at that. Seemed to fix it for me too - handy to know for the future. Many thanks @aatalai 

Labels