Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

PostgreSQL ODBC Not Fetching Data Despite Successful Connection

steng
6 - Meteoroid

Hi guys, I ran into a really rare situation that I was not able to find much resources online, so I want to see if anyone has some insights on it. 

I was trying to connect the input tool to a PostgreSQL ODBC. The environment is already set up and I get a prompt of “a successful connection was made and no errors were found parsing the query” when I tested the query. However, when running the flow, the input tool stays at 0% and would not fetch any data. I have tried to keep the flow running for a long time or set a record limit (even 1 record would not work), yet it is never able to pull anything into Alteryx. 

I also get a notice saying ODBC Driver version: 03.51 and a warning saying "Progress will not be displayed. Record count unavailable" when the flow stays at 0%.

Has anyone encountered similar issues? I was even able to load the data in Tableau but just not in Alteryx, where I need to

10 REPLIES 10
bbehjoo
6 - Meteoroid

I am currently experiencing the same MSDTC error. Where you able to find a solution to this? Thanks 

Labels