Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Percentile for Date time stamp

NNaveen
5 - Atom

Hi,

Can you please help me to solve the percentile(95th) calculation for the Date time field in my data set. Attached is my dataset, it has three fields and I have mentioned what operations have to be done on each field - Wave number( Group by), Start time(minimum of date-time), End time( need to get the 95th percentile of date time). I tried to convert End time to integer and use a summarize widget to get the percentile but it didnt work. Can you please help.

Thanks,

Naveen

3 REPLIES 3
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @NNaveen , is this what you are looking for? If not kindly share a sample of desired output.

Thanks.

grazitti_sapna_0-1595396108241.png

Sapna Gupta
NNaveen
5 - Atom

Hi @grazitti_sapna,

The attached sample data file has the output I am looking for. Please check the formula or values in cells E452, E881,E1265,E1635 and E1947 to understand what I am doing.

In your workflow, if you add summarize widget after you convert the date-time to Epoch time in seconds it might work. Can you please help me to convert epoch time back to date-time format. I am including the workflow for your reference.

Thanks,

Naveen

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @NNaveen , I used your new dataset that you provided and matched the end result and it is working please refer to the screenshot and workflow for your reference.

Alteryx O/P-

grazitti_sapna_0-1595569473970.png

Excel O/p- 

grazitti_sapna_1-1595569491997.png

In case you have any queries please reach me out.

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
Labels