Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Outputting an excel file to a sharepoint

avilla34
メテオール

Hello,

I have a workflow that is connected to my company's gallery and automatically runs daily. I have an output file that I would like to upload to a sharepoint. What approaches can I take? Other than using the sharepoint list output

6件の返信6
Luke_C
キャスター

Hi @avilla34 

Have you tried the sharepoint files output tool from the gallery?

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Public-Community-Gallery/Sharepoint-Tools/ta-p/877903

Luke_C_0-1653487537364.png

avilla34
メテオール

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your response. I have tried that, but I unable to establish a new connection. I have selected the option to sign in via internet browser but nothing pops up, and the username and password option/connecting to url with windows account give me errors.

avilla34_0-1653488336039.png

Luke_C
キャスター

Hi @avilla34 

I had to work with my company's IT department to get the correct permissions set-up. 

avilla34
メテオール

I will reach out to them and ask for assistance. Thank you! Hopefully that resolves the issue

cmartin94028
アトム

Hi, Luke. With the Sharepoint file output tool, have you been able to successfully output a table (includes headers, formatting, etc)? The only way I can tell to output a table is by using the render tool and selecting a normal Excel output file for it to go to, but not a Sharepoint Excel file due to not being able to connect to Sharepoint without the Sharepoint tool. When I connect the Table tool to the SharePoint File Output, I just get the code as the Excel output in SharePoint rather than the actual table.

Luke_C
キャスター

Hi @cmartin94028 I haven't had to do that so I'm not sure on the answer.

ラベル