Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Output to multiple tabs of same workbook

JamesHowells1984
6 - Meteoroid

Hi

I'm trying to write my output into multiple tabs based on one of the fields in my dataset. It ran the first time, but when I try and run it again, I get two errors:

Error: Output Data (113): Unable to create backup of C:\Users\jmh1a13\OneDrive - University of Southampton\Documents\Alteryx\CD&D Review List - One Class Mark Per Sheet.xlsx to C:\Users\jmh1a13\OneDrive - University of Southampton\Documents\Alteryx\CD&D Review List - One Class Mark Per Sheet.xlsx.bak: Access is denied. (5)

Error: Output Data (113): Internal Error - Deadlock detected (@1)

I've tried the block until done tool but still get the error. Any tips on how to resolve this would be appreciated.

Thanks

JamesHowells1984_0-1686228998650.png

5 REPLIES 5
prakashkaur189
6 - Meteoroid

We get this error usually when we do not have access to a particular file/ folder. Can you access the path wherein the file needs to be saved?

JamesHowells1984
6 - Meteoroid

The output is being written to my documents under "This PC" so I definitely have access to it. I have just run the process 3 times and it seems to be working now! 

binuacs
21 - Polaris

@JamesHowells1984 @Can you share your output tool configuration 

JamesHowells1984
6 - Meteoroid

JamesHowells1984_0-1686231063975.png

binuacs
21 - Polaris

@JamesHowells1984 Can you try to create a FullPath variable and update your output tool like the one I attached and try

binuacs_0-1686231630126.png

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels