Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Open app (workflow) based on analytical app selection

BRRLL99
11 - Bolide

Hi

I have create two workflows select segment and select ship with interface tool (analytical app)

I have created another workflow select files ( Analytical app) with drop down select segment and select ship 

My end goal is if I select segment in app it should show "Select segment " interface tools for end user to select and run in the app

I'm trying to figure out if I can launch a pre-built Alteryx app without launching the Designer through drop down selection

sample file has been attached please check

3 REPLIES 3
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @BRRLL99 ,

For clarification, are you saying you would like to choose which workflow runs next according to your selection in the first app? So, in a chained app, this will determine the second app?

M.

Bulien

BRRLL99
11 - Bolide

both are independent apps

if i select first workflow in the drop down it should show only that workflows interface tools, and later I can run after my selections

same for 2nd workflow

BRRLL99
11 - Bolide

Imagine if i select ship mode and pressed finish as shown below

BRRLL99_0-1677166265710.png

then it should open "select ship mode"

BRRLL99_1-1677166379563.png

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels