Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Office of Finance Analytics Starter Kit cannot continue

hnakabara
7 - Meteor

When running the Office of Finance Analytics Kit, I receive an error that "Alteryx is not installed.  Office of Finance Analytics Starter Kit can not continue."  However, Alteryx Designer is installed (v 2022.3.1).  I didn't run the installer that is included in the starter kit because I noticed that it's a lower version (2021.1).  I found an article about updating regedit but that didn't resolve the issue.  Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

7 REPLIES 7
gaoa
11 - Bolide

Hi @hnakabara

I am using the 2022.1 version and just tested it. The installation was successful on this version.

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @hnakabara - I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with the Strater Kit installation. Starter Kit is essentially a pack of workflows. Please find them all in attachment.

Raj
16 - Nebula

you can also try uninstalling the package and then again install it.

this worked in my case.

hnakabara
7 - Meteor

Thanks so much @ArtApa!

hnakabara
7 - Meteor

@ArtApa apologies on bothering you again.  There are 5 Tax workflows that I'm looking for and I think only 1 was provided.  The 5 Tax workflows are listed here.  Would you be able to provide these?  Really appreciate your assistance.  Thank you!

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @hnakabara - Apologies, but these workflows were removed from the Starter Kit about two years ago. I'm afraid I don't have them. 

hnakabara
7 - Meteor

@ArtApa got it and thanks again so much for your help!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels