Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Office of Finance Analytics Starter Kit cannot continue

hnakabara
7 - Meteor

When running the Office of Finance Analytics Kit, I receive an error that "Alteryx is not installed.  Office of Finance Analytics Starter Kit can not continue."  However, Alteryx Designer is installed (v 2022.3.1).  I didn't run the installer that is included in the starter kit because I noticed that it's a lower version (2021.1).  I found an article about updating regedit but that didn't resolve the issue.  Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

7 REPLIES 7
gaoa
11 - Bolide

Hi @hnakabara

I am using the 2022.1 version and just tested it. The installation was successful on this version.

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @hnakabara - I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with the Strater Kit installation. Starter Kit is essentially a pack of workflows. Please find them all in attachment.

Raj
14 - Magnetar

you can also try uninstalling the package and then again install it.

this worked in my case.

hnakabara
7 - Meteor

Thanks so much @ArtApa!

hnakabara
7 - Meteor

@ArtApa apologies on bothering you again.  There are 5 Tax workflows that I'm looking for and I think only 1 was provided.  The 5 Tax workflows are listed here.  Would you be able to provide these?  Really appreciate your assistance.  Thank you!

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @hnakabara - Apologies, but these workflows were removed from the Starter Kit about two years ago. I'm afraid I don't have them. 

hnakabara
7 - Meteor

@ArtApa got it and thanks again so much for your help!

Labels