Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Not received certification

omkarvyas
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I cleared the Alteryx foundation micro-credential on last Monday (20 May 2024)  but haven't yet received the certificate from credly.

Can someone please tell me how many days does it take for the certificate.

Thank you

Omkar

14 REPLIES 14
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

it usually takes 48 hours! You can email certification@alteryx.com / Credly, Inc. to see where it is

omkarvyas
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks for the reply, but it has been 96+ hrs, still not received the certificate ! 

I have sent the email, they have also created a case, but no updates further. 

Thank you,

Omkar

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Can you screenshot the email with the passing score? I checked your profile's badges and I am surprised to not see the foundation micro credential badge at least!

omkarvyas
6 - Meteoroid

Sure. Here it is -

Screenshot_20240524-173734.jpg

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

First off congrats! The first step in a journey of many certifications I hope.

Hopefully also they'll get back to you soon about the issue! I am not sure there's anything else that can be done at this stage.

omkarvyas
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks !

I have sent them another reminder email, hoping to get a response soon ! 

omkarvyas
6 - Meteoroid

Is there any other email id associated with the certification team because I am getting error on this email id. 

Screenshot_20240524-191734.jpg

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I think you tried to reply to the no_reply email - make sure you are sending the email to certification@alteryx.com

cjaneczko
13 - Pulsar

Out of curiosity, did you enter your community name into the Exam form prior to accepting the test? Usually it posts the badge to your profile upon completion, and then the Credly email can take up to a few days to show up. But as Alexnjam mentioned, the badge isnt on your profile page. This leads me to believe that the the community name may have had a typo, or wasnt entered on the form.

image.png

Labels