Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

No download option for Alteryx Designer Student Version

mqmq
5 - Atom

Hello everyone,

I have registered for student account a week ago and there is no download option but instead there is a message "The accounts you are currently assigned to do not have any entitlements. Please contact your system administrator." I have browsed through https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/MyAlteryx-Blank-Downloads-Page-or-V... but I realized that the case might be different from mine. Anyone would like to share your solutions? Your help is much appreciated.

2022-10-24 23_39_41-Home Page - FlexNet Operations End-User Portal_.png

2 REPLIES 2
EricR

Hi @mqmq ,

If you go back to the download site (the site that you captured in the image), sometimes there is a drop down in the top right corner. Changing the setting there may fix your issue. If there is no drop down setting there, you can contact fulfillment@alteryx.com and they should be able to assist you.

mqmq
5 - Atom

Hi Eric, 

Thank you so much for your advices. I have emailed the issues and the problem has fixed. Thanks again!

Labels