Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Need a Macro or UI Bot for capturing company responses from a same output file.

pranit1997
7 - Meteor

I have attached a file which is Survey response file.

Similar to this I have 100 company response files and I want to extract it in a desired format and then analyse it.

I have prepared the workflow for extracting it in the desired format but I need help with preparing a macro so that I could run all 100 responses together and all 100 files together in a single file or multiple files but at one go. 

Thank you in advance.

26 REPLIES 26
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@pranit1997 ,can you share the sample files as well where it is not fetching the updated version?

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
pranit1997
7 - Meteor

@grazitti_sapna 

So the sample files are same as they were earlier. But I updated the analysis part in the Workflow - business and ops.

Question:

When I am creating a copy of Macro workflow, do I need to change some reference in the Macro so that it catches the new copied file?

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @pranit1997 , is this what you are trying to achieve?

grazitti_sapna_0-1604564373636.png

let me know if this is what you are looking for I can attach the workflow along with the macro.

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
pranit1997
7 - Meteor

Yes
But why I am not able to get this output

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@pranit1997 , I have made some changes in the workflow I hope this will help you to achieve the goal. The workflow is working fine for me as per your original file as well.

I have posted the yxzp file along with the yxmd file you can check and let me know.

Also if this works kindly mark this post as solution.

grazitti_sapna_0-1604564715306.png

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
ashwingupta
5 - Atom

Tried to use the attached files but it is showing an "entry point is invalid" error. Attaching a screenshot for reference. Thanks

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @ashwingupta , have you downloaded the macro? If yes, kindly open it in alteryx and then try to import it in your workflow. The ? tool is because it is not able to get the macro.

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
Labels