Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Multiple Tables in a single sheet in Excel with Same formatting style

sridharthemass
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

Could someone please help in creating two different tables in a single sheet in excel with same formatting style and colour as provided below in the screenshot:

sridharthemass_0-1603967970613.png

Unable to bring in the total in row number 3..

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@sridharthemass 
Applying Table Tool to each of the tables in Excel then Join them by position might be the solution here.

Table.PNG

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

We can combine the Report type field, so I adjust the adding the space table. 

AkimasaKajitani_0-1603974754718.png

Result is below.

AkimasaKajitani_1-1603974986346.png

sridharthemass
7 - Meteor

@AkimasaKajitani This really helps and thanks for your sample workflow, just one small query - is it possible to put that output of render tool created to an new tab in existing excel file present ? can you please help me in modifying it the sampleWF.yxmd sent..

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@sridharthemass I'm glad to helping.

I reply to your another question.

Render tool always overwrite the file, so we can't add the new table to existing excel file .

But If you open the existing file, reformat and make another new table, you can output a single Excel file that have the multiple sheets each table. Please refer the below URL.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Using-Reporting-Tools-to-create-Mul...

Labels