Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Match the Data and place the amount.

ArijitRoy
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

I have attached an excel sheet. There are data in Sheet1 and Sheet2.

• Every month there will be a new sheet1 with a new month. Currently have June in Sheet1. Next month August will be there.
  • Sheet1 have Customers and Amount under the Month column.
  • In sheet2 have all the customers and all the months of 2023.
  • Columns of sheet2 should be placed as it is after the output.
  • Next month when I will have data for August, then the amount should be filled in the sheet2 under August column.
  • Match the Parent Name between two sheets and put the amount from Sheet1 to Sheet2 under the specific month.
  • Looking for Dynamic resolution.

Kindly help, how to do that?

10 REPLIES 10
ArijitRoy
8 - Asteroid

Hi @binuacs,

The sheet1 should have May data. I by mistake mentioned June. I am preparing this for previous month. I have updated the formula in the Dynamic Select tool as "DateTimeFormat(DateTimeAdd(DateTimeToday(),-1,"Month"),"%B '%y")" in all.

In the month of July, I will be preparing for June month and I hope tool will pick that. If not then please tell me what should I apply in the Dynamic Select.?

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels