Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Manage licence

AZAD
7 - Meteor

Hello, 

I had a trial version installed on my system that expired. I do have a licence with another user ID. So how can I update the new user ID/email ? Alteryx manage licence isn't letting me make any changes in user ID. 

3 REPLIES 3
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

In the top right of the license manager do you not have the ability to 'edit' the machine serial number (despite it being greyed out as if you cannot change it, you can!).

Ben

AZAD
7 - Meteor

No I don't. Please take a look at the attached screen shot. Can't see any option to edit the email. 

BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

@AZAD this isn't the license manager. Search your computer for 'license manager' and a program should appear 'Alteryx License Manager' where you should be able to ammend the serial number (your email address) in the top right.

Ben

Labels